QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Juniata Geosciences broad range of environmental and hydrogeologic experiences enable us to deal with the specifics of your project without losing site of the big picture. There are often very straight forward approaches which should be considered first rather than complicated and expensive alternatives. Our professional experiences include work on Superfund sites, gasoline UST sites, residential heating oil spill sites, roadway diesel spills, small municipal water supplies, and large municipal and government run water supply systems. Let our experience go to work on your next project.
- Project Manager and lead Hydrogeologist to develop a water supply for a
new 350 home residential community in Central Pennsylvania. Responsibilities
included regulatory (PADEP and Susquehanna River Basin Commission) permitting,
supply and observation well locating, well and aquifer test design, and
- Locating, drilling, design, and construction of supply and observation
wells for a large
- Oversight and installation of two horizontal wells using direction
drilling techniques at a former industrial site located in Long Beach,
- Numerous fracture trace analysis, resistivity geophysical surveys,
stream gauging, and sinkhole mapping in order to identify source water
protection areas for a major municipality in Central Pennsylvania.
- Author of numerous site characterization, remedial action plan, site
remedial action closure reports using statewide health,
site specific, and background standards for projects in Pennsylvania.
- Oversight of numerous residential heating oil release, remediation,
characterization and closures.
- Design and installation oversight of numerous monitoring wells and
remediation points at sites in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York,
California, and Puerto Rico.
- Installation, operation, and maintenance of soil
vapor extraction, dual-phase extraction, pump and treat, and bioremediation
systems at state-regulated sites in Pennsylvania. Included system pilot testing
and quarterly reporting.
- Soil, soil vapor, groundwater, and wastewater sampling at facilities in
Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
remedial action closure reports using statewide health, site specific, and background standards for projects in Pennsylvania.